Last Updated: 12/14/12
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
1.1 User Registration. If you elect to become a registered user of the Services, we will require you to provide as part of your User Account certain Information, which may include, but not be limited to, your email address, legal name, telephone number(s), company name, etc., and, in order to conduct fee-based transactions and other activities, your physical address, applicable payment data (e.g., payment card number and expiration date), etc.
1.2 Features, Functions and Communications. The Site may provide you with access to certain Services which may be subject to Additional Terms, including, without limitation, notices, requirements and settings, which may require that you provide certain Information about yourself in order to personalize and/or allow you to use these Services. In addition, you may be presented with the opportunity to sign up to receive newsletters, email communications, or other communications from us in order for us to provide up-to-date information about the Services, and to publicize and promote certain content, products and services offered by us or our business partners. When there is a separate sign-up for newsletters, we may ask for your contact information such as name and email address, and, sometimes, demographic and profile information. We may ask you to confirm your consent to these uses at the time you sign up for these services or communications.
1.3 Information Collected Through Automatic Data Collection. Our Services include features that automatically collect your Internet protocol (IP) address and Additional Information regarding your visits to the Site and use of the Services to assist us in keeping track of your preferences, create a more tailored user experience and better serve your particular interests and needs.
This Services may also use a variety of third party advertising networks, data exchanges, traffic measurement service providers, marketing analytics service providers and other third parties (collectively, "Third Party Advertising Service Providers") to, for example, serve advertisements on the Services, facilitate targeting of advertisements and/or measure and analyze advertising effectiveness and/or traffic on the Services. Such services may enable us to display advertisements based on your use of the Services and other websites you have visited. Targeting services enable us to, among other things, help deliver advertisements or other content to you for products and services that you might be interested in, to prevent you from seeing the same advertisements too many times and to conduct research regarding the usefulness of certain advertisements to you.
You may have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. For example, if you are using Internet Explorer, search for "Cookies" in the Help menu to find detailed instructions. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to use interactive features of this Site or other Web sites that depend on cookies.
2. HOW WE USE INFORMATION
2.1 We may use your Personal Information for many purposes, including, without limitation, the following:
- Providing any services or products that you request or purchase through the Services;
- Contacting you regarding the administration of any features or functions of the Services;
- Sending you marketing and promotional e-mails and correspondence;
- Allowing you to participate in the support and other features of the Services;
- Responding to your questions or other requests;
- Tailoring your experience with the Services and/or otherwise customizing what you see when you visit the Site or use the Services;
- Saving your User Account or other Personal Information (so you are not required to have to re-enter it each time you visit the Site or use the Services);
- Providing you with a website, products and services of enhanced value to you;
- Marketing and promoting the Services, including promotions and other initiatives and activities;
- Where you order goods or services, performing credit checking where relevant. Please note that when a credit reference agency receives a search from us they will place a footprint on your credit file that may be seen by other organizations;
- For the prevention and detection of fraud or infringement of our or any third party's rights;
- Tracking your return visits to the Site and use of the Services;
- To comply with legal obligations or legal process; and
- For other purposes disclosed at the time you provide us with the Personal Information or which are reasonably necessary to provide the service requested.
2.2 In addition, we may use the Additional Information for many purposes, including, without limitation, the following:
- For research purposes, for marketing/promotional purposes and/or to provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients;
- Accumulating and reporting aggregate, statistical information in connection with the Services and user activity;
- Determining which features and services of the Services users like best to help us operate the Services, enhance and improve the Services and display advertising and marketing information;
- Saving certain Additional Information for your ongoing use of the Services;
- For the uses described for "Personal Information" above; and
- For other purposes disclosed at the time you provide us with the Additional Information or which are reasonably necessary to provide the service requested.
3. OPTING-OUT OF CERTAIN USES OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND OTHER INFORMATION
3.1 Marketing and Promotional Communications. At times, you may be presented with the option of whether to receive certain marketing and promotional communications from us and others that we think will be of interest to you. Recipients who have consented to receive such communications can unsubscribe by either following the specific instructions included in such communications or you may "opt-out" of receiving marketing and promotional e-mails from us at any time by changing your account settings on the Services or by sending an email to us at email@example.com detailing your privacy request. Please note that "opt-out" and "unsubscribe" requests may not take effect immediately and may take a reasonable amount of time to receive, process and apply, during which time your Information shall remain subject to the prior privacy settings. Additionally, you should be aware that any Information provided to third parties prior to your election to opt out or unsubscribe cannot be retrieved or rescinded by us unless required by applicable law, and you cannot retroactively opt out or unsubscribe with respect to such third parties. Further, also please note that in order to keep you informed about the operation of our Services, we may always send you emails and announcements that are needed for the proper functioning and administration of the Services, including, without limitation, for the purposes described in Article 2 above, in connection with your use thereof. We may also have features that allow you to submit information, questions or feedback to us. In those instances, we may retain your emails and other information you submit to us for our internal purposes, and to help us and our service providers serve you better.
3.2 Other Uses. Please see Article 5 below in relation to the withdrawal of consent for other uses.
4. SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND OTHER INFORMATION
4.3 Service Providers. We also have the right to disclose your Personal Information and other information to third parties and affiliates for the purpose of administering and maintaining the Services, and other features, functions and operations in connection therewith. We will refer to these parties in this context as "Site service providers". We use Site service providers to efficiently provide the full range of content, activities, services, features and functions we bring you and we disclose your Information to Site service providers for the purpose of providing services to us. These Site service providers may temporarily store some information on their servers, but they may only use your Personal Information to provide us with a specific service and not for any other purpose and agree to keep such Personal Information secure and confidential.
5. USER CHOICE, WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT AND ACCESS
While no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure from intrusion, we maintain commercially reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your Personal Information. However, regardless of our efforts and the Device you use to access the Services, it is possible that third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications over an unsecured transmission. We also limit access to the Services by our own employees, contractors, Site service providers and those individuals who are authorized for the proper handling of such information. We request that our third party contractors and Site service providers follow similar standards of security and confidentiality.
7. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a resident of the State of California, we provide you with information on how to exercise your disclosure choice options such as your right to opt-out (which we may sometimes refer to as "unsubscribe") or opt-in for use of your Personal Information by third parties (such as Advertisers) for marketing purposes. Therefore, pursuant to the California Civil Code, we are not required to maintain or disclose a list of the third parties that received your Personal Information for marketing purposes during the preceding year. If you are a California resident and wish to request information about how to exercise your third party disclosure choices, please send a request by email to our Privacy Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail to MAZ Digital Inc., PO Box 134, Pleasantville, NY 10570, Attn: Your California Privacy Rights.
All requests must be labeled "Your California Privacy Rights" on the email subject line or envelope or post card. For all requests, please clearly state that the request is related to "Your California Privacy Rights", include your name, street address, city, state, zip code and e-mail address (your street address is optional if you wish to receive a response to your request via email) and indicate your preference on how our response to your request should be sent (email or postal mail). We will not accept requests via the telephone or by fax. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information.
11. International Visitors
12. CONTACT US
Mail: MAZ Digital Inc.
Attn: Privacy Concerns
PO Box 134
Pleasantville, NY 10570
13. SOLE STATEMENT
Copyright © 2012 MAZ Digital Inc.