MAZ is looking for an MBA student with an interest in and skills well suited to marketing a B2B tech company like ours. Ideal candidates are creative, passionate and self-driven.
What you'll be doing:
- Working with our marketing team to plan and execute marketing campaigns
- Overseeing social media strategy and execution
- Assisting with public relations efforts around new product lauches
- Working in a versatile startup environment on whatever may come up
We'd love someone who has:
- Experience or a background in marketing, PR, and/or social
- Design skills that are sufficient to make presentations, basic graphics, etc.
- A passion for communication and storytelling
- Entrepreneurial instincts, and an appreciation for the fast pace of a startup
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- A passion for the mobile and technology space
About this position:
- This position is part of our MBA internship program for Fall 2016
- This is a 12 week position beginning the first week of October
- This position requires a minimum of 10 hours a week
- This position is unpaid but is valid for credit or as an independent study at your school
- Transportation costs and meals will be covered for the duration of the internship
Send an email to email@example.com with your resume or LinkedIn + a cover letter, video, or any other creative way to communicate to us why you are the right candidate for this position. Please name the position title in your email.