We are looking for a talented Director of Marketing to join our exciting, fast-paced tech company in Manhattan. You will lead the team responsible for multi-channel, integrated marketing strategy and execution for the different mobile, wearable and c-TV app creation platforms offered by MAZ.
We are looking for candidates who have a good understanding of the mobile and app market space. If you love technology and wake up in the morning and jump straight to the tech section of your favorite news source, you’re probably going to fit in well at MAZ. If you have a genuine, friendly, inviting and extrovert personality, you’re probably going to be a good fit for this position. If you have ever been called boring, uptight or a robot, please don’t bother applying for this position.
Desired Skills and Experience
We’re looking for a rockstar candidate with the following experience and qualifications:
- A minimum of 8 years of progressive marketing experience with demonstrated success in using data-rich digital and traditional solutions to improve brand affinity, customer acquisition, retention and profitability.
- Ability to develop marketing strategies across various digital (and traditional) channels, and the ability to translate them to actionable and well-executed tactics.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with other teams in order to develop and lead the execution of multi-channel, integrated marketing plans
- Develop and manage marketing budget.
- Track, monitor, and report on progress to goals and other identified KPIs
- Proven self-starter who can identify new opportunities, develop strategies to drive growth, and push projects forward, as well as a desire to push innovation and drive business
- Analytical thinker comfortable with using data to optimize current campaigns and inform future planning
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills, especially with communicating results to key stakeholders across the organization.
- Must be US citizen or permanent resident.
To be considered for this position, you must submit a cover letter explaining what makes you the ideal candidate for this position. If you don't have time to write a cover letter, we won't make the time to review your resume.
Send an email to email@example.com with your resume or LinkedIn + a cover letter, video, or any other creative way to communicate to us why you are the right candidate for this position. Please name the position title in your email.