MAZ is looking for a full-time Quality Assurance Engineer to provide testing support for our Digital Publishing platform for Mobile/Web. You will be joining the Q.A effort to ensure that no stone is left unturned in making sure our products are bug-proof. Your work here will be the crucial last step in the MAZ assembly line, and you will enrich the lives of hundreds of thousands of our end users.
What you'll be doing:
- Ensuring quality of Web/iOS/Android deliverables
- Participate in Product Discussions
- Creation/Execution of Test Plans
- Contribute in setting up best QA practices
We'd love someone who has:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant QA experience
- Experience testing web applications
- Knowledge of the tablet/mobile space - you should be an app consumer/user
- Understands mobile/tablet user expectations for various ecosystems (iOS, Google Play, Kindle, etc.)
- Ability to recommend/implement QA automation tools
- Familiar with various bug tracking solutions
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with RESTful API is a plus
- Should be able to automate repetitive manual testing tasks
- Should have expertise in at least one scripting language & should be able to automate repetitive manual testing tasks for the product/assigned areas.
- Product testing experience on Windows and Macintosh environment is a plus
- Background in software development/white-box testing using C/C++ or Java is a plus.
Send a cover letter explaining what makes you the ideal candidate for this position and a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.