MAZ is looking for an MBA student with an interest in and skills well suited to drawing insights from large sets of data. Ideal candidates are creative, passionate and self-driven.
What you'll be doing:
- Sifting through large sets of publisher and consumer data looking for trends and deriving insights
- Working with our marketing and design teams to create killer infographics and white papers
- Assisting our development team to better capture data points that could prove useful in the future
- Nerding out with spreadsheets to a degree you never thought possible
We'd love someone who has:
- Some background or experience with data analysis
- A clear knack for numbers and a passion (and patience) for finding interesting insights
- Entrepreneurial instincts, and an appreciation for the fast pace of a startup
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- A passion for the mobile and technology space
About this position:
- This position is part of our MBA internship program for Fall 2016
- This is a 12 week position beginning the first week of October
- This position requires a minimum of 10 hours a week
- This position is unpaid but is valid for credit or as an independent study at your school
- Transportation costs and meals will be covered for the duration of the internship
Send an email to email@example.com with your resume or LinkedIn + a cover letter, video, or any other creative way to communicate to us why you are the right candidate for this position. Please name the position title in your email.
and a winning mobile strategy
is a free consultation.