MAZ is looking for a high-energy candidate with sound business acumen and natural sales instincts. Ideal candidates are creative, passionate and self-driven.
What you'll be doing:
- Discovering business deals and opportunities by contacting potential partners
- Analyzing market strategies, potential and financials to evaluate options
- Creating new outreach strategies to sell into new markets
- Supporting the rest of the business development and account management teams
We'd love someone who has:
- Experience in sales/business development
- Design skills that are sufficient to make presentations
- Entrepreneurial instincts, and an appreciation for the fast pace of a start-up
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- A passion for the mobile and tablet market space
About this position:
- This position is part of our MBA internship program for Fall 2016
- This is a 12 week position beginning the first week of October
- This position requires a minimum of 10 hours a week
- This position is unpaid but is valid for credit or as an independent study at your school
- Transportation costs and meals will be covered for the duration of the internship
Send an email to email@example.com with your resume or LinkedIn + a cover letter, video, or any other creative way to communicate to us why you are the right candidate for this position. Please name the position title in your email.
and a winning mobile strategy
is a free consultation.